Although there are many rifles on the market today, we wanted to focus on one thing: quality. Our B-14 rifles were inspired by the desire to bring the quality that Bergara was known for in the custom rifle world to production rifles made for all hunters. In the B-14 rifle, you will find a level of craftsmanship that surpasses all of the other production hunting rifles on the market.
The B-14 HMR rifle features our integrated mini-chassis molded into the stock to give the rifle repeatable bedding and accuracy. It also supports a fully free-floated barrel to achieve optimal precision. The Bergara Hunting and Match rifles are built to offer a rifle for both hunters and competition shooters that can perform incredibly in either situation. The stock features an adjustable cheekpiece and the length of pull spacers. Built-in Spain at our highly automated and efficient barrel factory, this rifle delivers a level of quality and performance that is unmatched in its price range.
The world-renowned Bergara barrel on this long-range precision rifle is complemented by our super-smooth B-14 Action, which is a two-lug system with a sliding plate extractor and a coned bolt nose and breech to ensure smooth feeding and extraction of the cartridge. It’s also outfitted with a Bergara curved trigger we designed to guarantee a crisp, clean pull every time you fire the rifle. The trigger comes set at about three pounds. It has been factory drilled and tapped to fit Remington 700 style rings and bases.
The (#6) Bergara 4140 CrMo steel barrel is finished in matte blue. The muzzle is threaded 5/8-24″ and includes a thread protector.
A 5-round AICS detachable magazine is standard with our HMR rifle. QD flush cups are included in the stock to allow for easy attachment and detachment of slings.
- Barrel Taper: No. 6
- Muzzle: Precision threaded 5/8-24” (.450 Bushmaster: 11/16×24) with knurled thread protector
- Magazine: AICS style detachable
- Mag Capacity: 5 round mag provided (3 round mag: 6.5 PRC)
- Stock: Bergara HMR Molded with mini-chassis
- Scope Mount: Fits Remington 700 bases with 6-48 screws
- Integrated QD flush cup sling mounts and swivel mounts
- Rear butt-stock: Adjustable cheek piece, and length-of-pull
- Full-length Integrated mini-chassis for repeatable bedding and supports fully free-floated barrel
|Sights||Drilled and Tapped|
|Stock||Tan Bergara HMR Molded with Mini-Chassis|
|Condition||New in Box|