This rifle is the newest incarnation of the wildly popular AR-50 chambered for the powerful 50 BMG cartridge. A single shot bolt action rifle featuring a unique octagonal receiver bedded down into a V-shaped stock. Designed to be an economical answer for the challenges of long-range shooting, the AR-50A1 is amazingly accurate and with its massive fluted muzzle brake, it has a very gentle recoil. The AR-50A1 is a highly refined rifle which is a stark and refreshing difference that maintains its superiority over its competition.
- Designed and manufactured to accommodate large caliber firearms including .50BMG.
- Extremely rugged construction
- No panning or the canting ability for the most rock-solid shooting platform available
- Tool-Less installation, alignment window added to aid in installation
- Silent deployment, fully adjustable legs with thumb nut adjustments
- All connection points are designed and manufactured for extreme duty
- The design incorporates fully enclosed locking engagements and an enlarged rail interface.
- Manufactured to meet current military requirements for extreme weather and drop tests
- When the Tactical Bipod legs are deployed, they can be independently adjusted from 7-7/8″ to 10-1/2″
- Replaceable grip tight footpads.
- Rifling Twist: 1:15″ RH
- Front Sight Base: Modified octagonal form, grilled and slotted for MIL-STD 1913 scope rail w/ boss to engage Cross-Slot on the receiver
- Muzzle Device: Highly efficient multi-flute recoil check
- Trigger: Shilen standard single-stage, approximately 5 lbs. pull
- Material: Manufactured from aircraft quality 6061-T6 aluminum alloy with extreme duty connection points and fasteners
- Finish: All aluminum components are bead blasted and Type III hard anodized per mil-spec in a non-reflective matte black combat finish
- Included: 15-minute sight base, earplugs, owner’s manual
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Barrel Length||30″ Chrome-moly|
|Stock||3-Section Stock extruded forend, machined grip w/ vertical grip, forward and machined removable|
|Finish||Hard anodized aluminum, manganese phosphate steel|
|Condition||New in Box|