The MOSSBERG 590 was first introduced in the 1980s and later adopted by the US Army for combat operations. Born from the 500 series that appeared in the 1960s, it has a 9-shot capacity and is one of the toughest and most reliable shotguns on the market. Featuring Mossberg’s special Marinecote® finish, corrosion-resistant inside and out, to withstand the punishment of harsh environments.
– 20″ (51 cm.) cylindrical barrel with Marinecote® finish.
– Dual extractors, positive steel-to-steel locking, double-action bars, and an anti-jam lift ensure trouble-free operation.
– Top-mounted latch providing ambidextrous operation.
– Metal trigger guard and lower safety.
– Mossberg’s patented Marinecote® corrosion and weather-resistant finish on all exposed metal parts.
– Synthetic stock and front handguard in black.
– Receiver with threaded holes, ready for the installation of mounts or Picatinny rail.
– Integrated slingshot mounts.
– Capacity of 8+1 cartridges.
– Allows you to fire cartridges of 70 and 76 cm indistinctly.
– Synthetic pistol grip kit included.