Buy Ruger AR-556 .223/5.56 AR-15 30rd 16.1″ Rifle Online
Ruger’s AR-556 semi-automatic rifle is made from forged aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum. The hard coat anodized, flattop upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover, and brass deflector, while the handguards are made from heat-resistant glass-filled nylon. It has a carbine-length, milled gas block with multiple attachment points for a QD socket, bayonet lug, and sling. Serrations on the angled face of the gas block provide a low-glare surface. The Rapid Deploy folding rear sight provides windage adjustability and the front sight post is elevation adjustable and includes a front sight tool. The A2-style F-height allows co-witness with many optics. It also has a bolt machined from 9310 alloy steel, single-stage trigger, chrome-plated bolt carrier with a matte black oxide finish on the exterior, and patent-pending barrel nut and Delta ring for one person handguard removal and installation. This model has a black six-position buttstock and handguard, and a Magpul PMAG.
- Post Front Sight and Ruger® Rapid Deploy Folding Rear Sight
- 16.10”, Medium Contour, Cold Hammer-Forged Barrel with Ruger® Flash Suppressor
- Ergonomic Pistol Grip Features an Extended Trigger Reach for More Precise Trigger Control
- Flattop Upper Receiver Features a Forward Assist, Dust Cover and Brass Deﬂector
- Milled Gas Block Has Multiple Attachment Points Including a QD Socket and Bayonet Lug, for Many Sling and Accessory Mounting Options
|Length||32.25″ – 35.5″|
|Sights||Adjustable Front and Rear|
|Condition||New in Box|
There are no reviews yet.