Buy Ruger SP101 .357 Magnum 5rd 4.2″ Revolver Online
The Ruger SP101 revolver features a smaller Ruger cushioned grip system with no exposed metal at the back strap for shooter comfort. The patented triple locking cylinder mechanism securely locks the cylinder into the frame at the front, rear, and bottom. Its stainless steel frame has no weakening side plates. This model has a 4.2″ stainless steel barrel, frame, and cylinder. It also has a black rubber grip with an engraved wood insert and fiber optic and adjustable rear sights.
- Cushioned rubber grip with hardwood insert has no exposed metal in the backstrap, making it extremely comfortable.
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
- Fiber optic front sight and adjustable rear sight.
- The patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Patented grip frame easily accommodates a variety of custom grips.
- The Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear, and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
|Sights||Fiber Optic Front; Adjustable Rear|
|Grip||Black Rubber, Engraved Wood|
|Condition||New in Box|