The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a high grip to barrel bore axis ratio for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull, and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol, available in three calibers, includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palms well inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. The striker-fired, semi-automatic polymer pistol includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty, and a lifetime service policy.
- High grip to barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol more comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Proven optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Four interchangeable palms well grip inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control
- New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with a lighter trigger pull
- Tactile and audible trigger reset
- Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing
- Armonite durable corrosion-resistant finish
|Brand||Smith & Wesson|
|Model Name||M&P9 M2.0|
|Sights||Steel White Dot Front; Steel White 2-Dot Rear|
|Finish||Matte Black Stainless Steel|
|Condition||New in Box|