The SAINT Pistol is designed to offer shooters the quality and performance they expect but at an even more affordable introductory price point. The pistol has upgraded features throughout, ensuring it delivers exceptional value and making it an ideal firearm for home protection and personal defense. The SAINT Pistol features a balanced 9.6″ chrome moly vanadium barrel that maximizes ballistic performance while still offering compact dimensions. The adjustable premium Trinity Force® Breach Brace provides enhanced stability and meets ATF requirements for pistol classification.
Hard-use durability and rock-solid reliability are hallmarks of the SAINT Pistol. The barrel is fully Melonite™ coated for both durability and corrosion resistance, and the forged 7075 T6 upper and lower receiver ensure never-fail strength for the lifetime of the gun. Additionally, its M16 bolt carrier group, machined from Carpenter 158 steel, is shot-peened and magnetic particle inspected for long-term durability. The upper receiver has an optics-ready, flat-top design ready to receive your optic of choice. In addition, the pistol features a pinned Picatinny rail-topped steel gas block that will stand up to a lifetime of use and allows the SAINT Pistol to accept the iron sights of your choice. Springfield Armory’s noteworthy Accu-Tite™ tension system ensures a tight lock-up between the upper and lower receiver.
An exclusive BCMGunfighter™ PMCR two-piece handguard with M-LOK-compatible attachment points features aluminum heat shields and a built-in hand stop for comfort and safety. This pairs up with a BCMGunfighter™ Mod. 3 pistol grip for exceptional handling. The SAINT Pistol weighs in at only 5½ pounds unloaded and measures 25.75-28.25 inches long.
- The adjustable Trinity Force Breach Brace provides strong support and is easily adjusted along with the receiver extension for your desired configuration.
- The nickel boron coated trigger eliminates the gritty feel found in most GI style triggers and delivers a smooth consistent trigger pull
- 9.6″ CMV barrel with a 1:8 twist creates a comfortable, quick-handling, and balanced platform
- The SAINT Pistol bolt is Carpenter 158 steel which is High Pressure Tested and Magnetic Particle Inspected to ensure ultimate reliability and the bolt carrier group is Melonite® treated for extreme durability
- Bravo Company handguard features an integrated hand stop to keep your support hand clear of the muzzle
- The latest in battle-grade furniture from BCM, the PCMR handguard features M-LOK compatible attachments points and an integrated hand stop
|Model Name||SAINT Pistol|
|Barrel Length||9.6″ CMV, Melonite|
|Length||25.75″ – 28.25″|
|Grip||Trinity Force Breach Blade Stock|
|Trigger||Nickel Boron Coated GI|
|Safety||90 Degree Single Sided|
|Finish||Black, Hard Coat Anodized|
|Condition||New in Box|