The solidly constructed M3000 shotgun from Stoeger will fulfill the needs of even the most demanding of hunters. It’s perfect for waterfowl, wild turkey, or upland game birds. If you’re looking for an affordable shotgun you can trust, look no further than the reliable, rugged, and practical M3000.
- Full-length NATO STANAG 4694/Mil Std 1913 rail for accessories, optics, night vision equipment, and more. Aerospace-grade aluminum with corrosion-resistant protective coating. Rail is inclined 20MOA for .308 Win and 30MOA for magnum calibers.
- While the top foreend rail is full-length (and matched to the angle of the action rail), the foreend of the AX is an octagonal tube featuring AI’s patented KeySlot mounting system. This foreend is easily removed with the 4mm hex wrench stored in the cheekpiece.
- QD flush cup sling attachments are located on the main chassis and removable/repositionable attachment points are located on rail sections attached to foreend.
- 3-inch, 12-gauge, Inertia Driven® semi-automatic
- Handles loads up to 3-inch magnums without adjustment
- Ventilated, stepped rib and fiber-optic front sight on the barrel for quick target acquisition, even in low light
- Drilled and tapped to accommodate Weaver-style scope bases
|Action:||Semi-Automatic (inertia driven)|
|Max Shell Length:||3″|
|Length of Pull (LOP):||14-3/8″|
|Choke:||IC, XFT, M|
|Stock:||A-Grade Satin Walnut|