Ruger is proud to introduce the GP100® with a five-round cylinder chambered in .44 Special. The five-round, big-bore GP100 has a three-inch, full-shrouded barrel and offers the perfect balance of size and weight. This new introduction is sure to bring a whole new level of interest in shooting the venerable .44 Special.
The all-stainless steel GP100 in .44 Special absorbs recoil and comes back on target quickly whether shooting cowboy loads or higher velocity defensive loads. The smooth Hogue® Monogrip® without finger grooves is attached to the proprietary Ruger® grip frame and is sure to fit nearly all hand sizes and shapes. The grip frame allows for a quick change to custom grip configurations.
- The Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear, and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Patented grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
- The patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Recoil-reducing, cushioned black rubber Hogue® Monogrip®
|Sights||Adjustable Rear/Ramp Front|
|Condition||New in Box|