- The monolithic frame is made from aerospace-grade, 7000-series aluminum.
- Patented friction-reducing cam is a next-generation design in fire control systems that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
- Patented polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly and helps reduce recoil.
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder, featuring a PVD finish for excellent durability, is extensively fluted, reducing weight.
- Hogue® Tamer Monogrip® reduces perceived recoil.
- Grip peg allows for a variety of grip styles to be installed.
- Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with white bar.
- External hammer for single-action use.
|Grip||Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip®|
|Condition||New in Box|