Buy Ruger SP101 .357 Magnum 5rd 2.25″ Revolver Online
The Ruger SP101 revolver features a smaller Ruger cushioned grip system with no exposed metal at the back strap for shooter comfort. The patented triple locking cylinder mechanism securely locks the cylinder into the frame at the front, rear, and bottom. This model has a 2.25″ blued barrel, frame, and cylinder. It also has a black rubber grip with a wood insert and black ramp front sight.
- Cushioned rubber grip with black plastic or hardwood insert has no exposed metal in the backstrap, making it extremely comfortable.
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
- The patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- The patented grip frame easily accommodates a variety of custom grips.
- The Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear, and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
|Sights||Black Ramp Front; Integral Rear|
|Grip||Black Rubber w/ Wood Insert|
|Condition||New in Box|